Jun 14, 2010

Angel is Sick

Angel told me today that she has cancer. It didn't surprise me. Women like her are inevitably going to fall into poor health. It's the lifestyle they lead. Yes, you can tell just by looking at her. I know her type, my own mother is one.

That doesn't mean that I don't love Angel, 'cause I do. I know that there is nothing I can do than to just listen to her speak. It upsets me to see her hurting, not just emotionally but physically. No number of crystals or healing potions can help her now. The worst thing is that she spends all of her money on cheap cigarettes, booze and drugs. She has no money for health care and that's just the way it is.

She shouldn't even be at work in the state that she is. She should be at home in bed, resting and healing. Oh Angel, it's a cruel, cruel world.

No comments:

Post a Comment